YAS — I am going on vacation overseas to the beautiful Portugal in just a few short days. I literally cannot contain my excitement! My boyfriend and I will be staying in Lisbon for the first half of the trip and then exploring the beaches of Algarve for the rest. While there, I’ll of course be indulging in their amazing food, history and scenery but I have to do it in style. Now that I am transitioning, hair maintenance on vacation isn’t as simple as it used to be. There’s definitely a lot more that goes in to the upkeep of a flexi rod set for an entire week, which is why leading up to my trip I’ve been researching and gathering specific tools and products to help make this easier.
Here’s a video highlighting all of the products and tools I will be bringing with me to keep my curls fresh during our romantic getaway!
- Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend Spray ($18)
- DevaCurl Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam ($26)
- Aunt Jackie’s Soft All Over Multi-Purpose Oil ($6)
- Aunt Jackie’s Tame My Edges Smoothing Gel ($6)
- Hairstory New Wash ($40)
- Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel ($6)
- Her Given Hair Satin Lined Protective Headband ($19)
- Cricket Tools Ultra Smooth Detangler Comb ($6)
- The Wrap Life Tangier Headwrap ($26)