I honestly don’t know about you, but ever since I’ve started to transition my hair from relaxed to natural — my scalp has been on fire! Everyday, even after a recent wash or applying some oil the itch has been incessant. I’m not sure if it’s simply the growth or perhaps product build up, but I have been on the hunt for something that tackles the problem head on (pun intended). Fortunately, Cantu recently dropped some wonderful new products made specifically for the scalp with their new Cleanse Root Rinse and Root Relief system. I’ve tried them both out a few times now and am over the moon with the results, so I had to share of course! Check out a video below of how I utilize both products on my wash day to keep the itch at bay. Enjoy!
- Cantu Cleanse Root Rinse ($5)
- Hairstory New Wash ($40)
- Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque ($7)
- Innersense “Sweet Spirit” Leave-In Conditioner ($24)
- Cantu Cleanse Root Relief ($5)
- Aunt Jackie’s “Soft All Over” Multi-Purpose Oil ($6)