So I had a brief hiatus as I got settled in to my my new job and worked on our New York Fashion Week show, but I am so happy to be back to blogging. Since my big chop I haven’t had a chance to properly discuss my experience or even give more detail as to what my reasoning is behind having done it. Therefore, I put together a short video highlighting just that, as well as my current go-to products now that my relaxed ends are completely gone. Enjoy!
- Hairstory ‘New Wash’ ($40)
- Rooted Treasure Jamaican Black Castor Oil ($15)
- L’Ange Replenish Conditioning Spray ($19)
- Kreyol Essence Goat + Coconut Growth Hair Milk ($20)
- Aunt Jackie’s Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel ($10)
- Mizani True Textures Unisex Style Refresher Milk ($11)