I didn’t think I’d ever chop all of my hair off — let alone make it to being fully natural for what is now half a year! I am so excited to highlight making it past the 6 month mark since my big chop back in August. My hair is still in tact, it’s actually looking better than ever — and I’m not itching to go back on the “Creamy Crack” (a.k.a Relaxer). Thus far, my journey has been a positive one. Definitely with it’s ups and downs, but overall I am still very pleased with the decision I made to give my hair a fresh start.
To commemorate making it to 6 months, I’ve put together a video on my favorite products and styling tools since becoming fully natural. Enjoy!
- Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse ($11)
- Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard ($12)
- Innersense Hydrating Hair Masque ($30)
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Collection
- Aunt Jackie’s “Don’t Shrink” Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel ($10)
- Kreyol Essence Jamaican Black Castor Oil in Lavender Hibiscus ($20)
- Denman Classic Styling Brush ($9)
- AQUIS Hair Towel Lisse Luxe ($30)
- The Hollywood Silk Pillow in Pink ($45)
- Infiniti PRO by Conair 259 Blowdryer ($31)