I opted for a classic glam look with a bold red lip and neutral/bronze tones on my face and eyes. I also attempted to apply my own false lashes, which if you ask me didn’t look too bad! As those of you who read my blog consistently know, I’m all about a laid-back and natural beauty look. So, fake lashes aren’t part of my normal routine. However, I was feeling festive at the time, not to mention I’d actually like to incorporate them into more often with my extravagant nighttime looks. Once I get the hang of it, I’ll be sure to post a tutorial!
To achieve this lash look I went with was Lena Lashes in the style “Grace” ($25). They’re super light-weight and gave my eyes just the pop they needed.
My lip color was the Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer in So Hot ($8). I knew I was going to wear a classic red but couldn’t decide between a matte or glossy finish. Once I put my entire face together, I realized I wanted to do something a little less conventional and go for the gloss. I felt it gave a flirtatious vibe to my beauty look and complimented my dress.
- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC-50 ($30)
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande ($30)
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38)
- Contour: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Espresso ($46)
- Blush: Glossier Cloud Paint in Storm ($18)
- Highlighter: LORAC Light Source Illuminating Highlighter in Spotlight ($23)
- Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black ($4)
- Eye Shadow Palette: Black Opal Eyeshadow Duo in Tawny Tease ($6)
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($24)
- Lip Gloss: Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer in So Hot ($8)
- Lashes: Lena Lashes Mink Lash in Grace ($25)