We’ve all been there, fresh out of the shower with our hair soaking wet and it looks longer than ever. A few minutes (or hours) later, our hair is completely dry and that length? Gone! Shrinkage is real, and although it means your hair is healthy, it can still be a little frustrating. I had a few of my YouTube subscribers ask me recently about doing a “stretched” look, so I decided to do an elongated twist out on blow-dried hair. What I achieved were soft, shiny, defined and elongated curls. Although it took longer than I’d usually like to do my hair, it came out *so* bomb. My hair actually touches my shoulders, while dry! In my most recent hair tutorial, I’m breaking down step-by-step how I achieved this look. Enjoy!
- Mo Knows Hair Curl Co-Wash + Conditioner ($10.99)
- Eleni & Chris Defining Leave-In Cream ($29)
- Naturalicious Moisture Infusion Styling Cream ($33)
- Naturalicious Divine Shine Moisture Lock and Frizz Fighting Oil ($18)
- Mane By Maltbia Liquid Gold ($16)
- Eleni & Chris Pure Treatment Hair Oil ($39)