Alright, so, I have to toot my own horn here–my wash and go’s have been killing it lately. Of course, when we’re all required to be inside, I’m having my best hair days! But not to worry, thanks to the power of social media, I’ve been able to share. And I’ve been getting a ton of great feedback. So, to kick off the summer season, I decided to put together an updated wash and go routine video.
My wash and go video from last summer was actually what catapulted my YouTube channel to gain the momentum it has today. So I had to share my new and improved routine. Wash and go’s, although I love them, generally dry my hair out a lot. But lately I’ve been putting extra care into how I style them to help retain maximum moisture. That way they’re shiny, defined, and most importantly, long-lasting.
In this video I show you step-by-step how to achieve this defined, voluminous, and moisturized wash and go using some of my tried and true products. Enjoy!
- Kinky Curly “Knot Today” Leave-In Detangler
- Aunt Jackie’s “Don’t Shrink” Flaxseed Elongating Curl Gel
- Rooted Treasure 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Conair InfinitiPro 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
- Naturalicious Divine Shine Moisture Lock + Frizz Fighter