Black in Blogging is an Instagram video series I created in 2020 to help up-and-coming influencers and solopreneurs succeed in the social media space. Since its debut, I’ve had over 35 episodes jam-packed with specific tips and insights that have helped thousands in their content creator journey.
Now, in its third season, Black In Blogging has expanded in a major way! You can now purchase the Black In Blogging Toolkit where I dive deeper into developing a strategy that helps you to secure paid brand deals. And, you can also schedule one-on-one sessions with me personally, where we’ll discuss your specific social media growth strategy!
New episodes of Black in Blogging will go live on my Instagram page every Sunday, and one Sunday a month there will be a live episode where I’ll be taking Q+A’s directly from the audience!
Mark your calendars! The next Black in Blogging LIVE episode will take place on Sunday, January 29th at 11 am EST!
In this digital toolkit, I’ll share with you my insights and tangible tips to help you grow your influence and secure paid brand deals.
The toolkit includes:
- Help on finding your niche
- Tips on building visibility with your audience, social platforms, and brands
- How to attract brands with your “Influencer Resume”
- Specific ways to find brands to work with
- Pitching tips and an actual pitch e-mail example
- Specific details on how to find brand rep contact information
- Things to consider when negotiating, that aren’t so common
- How to execute a brand partnership effectively
This toolkit is one you can use to help launch your influencer career, boost your current platform performance, and refer back to time and time again.
In this one-on-one session, we’ll speak directly via Zoom chat and discuss tangible ways in which you can grow your influence and land more brand deals.
Prior to our call, you’ll receive an extensive questionnaire inquiring about your platforms currently, your goals as a creator, and what you’re looking to gain from our session. That way, once we have our call we can dive right in.
Depending on your specific needs, the session includes:
- An audit of your social channels
- Help with content planning and organization
- Narrowing down your niche and voice
- Help writing pitches
- Help with creating a media kit
- Help with developing a brand aesthetic
- Insight on how to find brand contacts
- Insight on what to charge brands
- Project Payment Tracker
- and more!
As an added bonus, those who purchase a one-on-one session will also have the ability to schedule a FREE 30-minute follow-up, one month after. During this additional session, we’ll discuss your progress and any tips to help you moving forward.
This is the exact excel spreadsheet that I use to track and keep my payments from various brand partnerships and projects organized.
In it, I’ve already created formulas so you can plug in your data and go. It’ll tell you how much you’ve made to-date, how much is still remaining, and how much you’ve secured each month.