Though they can be a pain sometimes, Flexi Rods are a great way to add some volume to natural hair. I’ve been using them since I decided to start transitioning as a means of blending my new growth and relaxed ends. Now that I’m fully natural, Flexi Rods are a great way for me to switch up my look. This time around, I decided to get some thicker rods because I wanted to go for a big and voluminous curl! Fortunately, I succeeded. Here’s a video tutorial to help you achieve this look yourself, enjoy!
- Innersense “Sweet Spirit” Leave-In Conditioner ($9)
- Carol’s Daughter “Coco Crème” Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter ($8.99)
- Innersense “I Create Lift” Volumizing Foam ($12)
- Aunt Jackie’s “Don’t Shrink” Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel ($6.90)
- Kreyol Essence Haitian Black Castor Oil ($16)
- Jane Carter Solution “Curls to Go!” Curl Elixir ($9)
- 2.0cm Flexi Rods ($10.98)