I love makeup, but in all honesty, when it comes to how I wear it, I tend to keep it the same. I’m all about a no-fuss makeup look that’s meant to enhance not overpower my natural features. And I get complimented on it pretty often. So, I figured why not share a step-by-step tutorial highlighting my signature routine! What generally differentiates my makeup looks are the pops of color I get when I put on a bold lip. And to show its versatility, I decided to also style my natural makeup look with two of my favorite lipstick colors.
Let’s dive into it!
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC-50
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Sponge
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- RevitaLash Cosmetics High Def Tinted Brow Gel in Dark Brown
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Storm
- Glossier Lash Slick Mascara
- The Lip Bar Lipgloss in Ms. Independent
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso